There is nothing more Brazilian than gathering family and friends for a barbecue on Sunday. And the best place for this is the leisure area with a barbecue.
3 Reasons To Have A Leisure Area With Barbecue Grills
Get the family together and have fun.
The first and best reason in the world for you to have a leisure area with a barbecue is to get together more often with friends and family, promoting lively lunches and dinners.
The leisure area with a barbecue, as mentioned above, can also concentrate a swimming pool, a small playground, a games area and a socializing space with a TV and a karaoke machine, for example, what do you think?
All of this helps to make the barbecue area even cooler and more fun.
Keep the house in order.
When you choose to have a leisure area with a barbecue, you automatically keep your house cleaner and more organized. That’s because all the “mess” will happen outside. For those with an apartment, this means gathering people on the balcony. The barbecue area is usually located in the backyard or in the garden for those who live at home.
In other words, you concentrate everything in the same place, and cleaning and organizing are much easier after everyone leaves.
Value the property
The areas of social interaction are increasingly valued in real estate. So when you decide to create such a space, your home gains market value, making it more interesting for future buyers.
Leisure Area With Barbecue: How To Make And Decorate
Every self-respecting project starts with planning. This is the main step of any work.
So, before you start daydreaming, make rational and sensible planning considering the measurements of the space you have available and how much you can spend on the work.
Take the measurements, study the materials, contact the professionals who will carry out the project, and adapt all of this to your budget.
If you find too much, reassess the project by replacing materials and looking for viable alternatives. The good idea is to opt for the good old “do it yourself,” so you save on workforce, and you can still take the opportunity to recycle materials and make your leisure area with barbecue more ecological and sustainable.
If there is one essential thing that you need to pay extra attention to, it is the choice of coverings, both for the walls and the floor.
The coating needs to be easy to clean, and if your area is outside the house, it is also important to choose non-slip coatings, especially if you have a pool.
A good option is porcelain since the material combines price with quality and offers easier maintenance.
Wood coverings are beautiful but may not be the best option if you want something cheaper and simple to maintain.
The bricks are always a classic for leisure areas with barbecue facilities. With a rustic look, they are easy to clean and do not require great care.
Comfort and functionality
One more important tip: think about the comfort and functionality of the leisure area with barbecue.
Guests need to feel at ease in the environment, moving around freely and having space to sit, talk and eat.
Therefore, it is essential to provide benches and chairs, a table or a counter. This furniture can vary according to the style you want to print in the space.
A leisure area with a modern barbecue, for example, might opt for a counter with high stools instead of a traditional table with chairs.
In addition to the style of the room, always remember to assess the space you have available. Do not overload the place with excess furniture.
A good tip is to use shelves and niches instead of closed cupboards, especially if your space is small.
The decoration of the recreation area with barbecue is directly related to the style you want to give it.
A rustic barbecue area, for example, super combines with fiber furniture, such as wicker and straw. Clay, ceramic, and iron pots are also great in the place, not to mention, of course, the always charming exposed brick.
But if the intention is to create a modern barbecue area, invest in furniture with stainless steel details, glass pieces, and porcelain coverings.
Check now 50 ideas of leisure area with barbecue to please all tastes and pockets:
01. Leisure area with barbecue and swimming pool. The eight-seat table can receive everyone.
02. Recreation area with barbecue integrated into the pool. The pergola guarantees that umbrella on sunny days.
03. Leisure area with barbecue in the backyard. Note that the glass doors ensure the integration of environments.
04. Recreation area with barbecue and space for fire pit. Fun day and night!
05. Leisure area with modern barbecue. Light colors enhance the modern and clean style of the environment.
06. Leisure area with barbecue and swimming pool: modern and luxurious space.
07. Bonfire and pool: fun for any time of day.
08. Leisure area with small and simple barbecue. The glass edge pool is the highlight of this project.
09. This leisure area with rustic barbecue and full of plants is a charm.
10. Leisure area with barbecue and wood oven in the external space of the house.
11. Leisure area with barbecue and swimming pool. The ombrelone and sun loungers make the space even more comfortable.
12. Blue ceramic was the coating chosen for this leisure area with barbecue.
13. Leisure area with barbecue outside the house with a glass guardrail delimiting the space between the pool.
14. The wood brings a unique touch of comfort and warmth to the leisure area with barbecue.
15. Leisure area with barbecue and bar included.
16. Leisure area with rustic open-air barbecue. Super inviting!
17. Bricks on all sides. A super traditional and cozy model of leisure area with barbecue.
18. Leisure area with barbecue, swimming pool, and house.
19. Recreation area with barbecue decorated in a mix of styles between modern and rustic.
20. Barbecue area in the house. Comfort and privacy for residents.
21. Recreation area with a built-in barbecue inside the house.
22. Wood cladding to bring extra comfort in the leisure area with barbecue.
23. Leisure area with barbecue and swimming pool. Note that the space still has bathrooms to make the space more functional.
24. Comfort and functionality to enjoy the barbecue area with friends.
25. Leisure area with rustic barbecue, but with a touch of modernity thanks to stainless steel.
26. Leisure area with barbecue, small and simple, but without losing comfort.
27. Recreation area with barbecue surrounded by counter and stools.
28. Wicker chairs to leave the leisure area with a slightly rustic barbecue.
29. Recreation area with barbecue and even a mini soccer field.
30. Leisure area with barbecue decorated with bricks.
31. If you want to use upholstered furniture in the leisure area with a barbecue, choose waterproof fabrics that are more resistant and waterproof.
32. Recreation area with barbecue and swimming pool. The highlight for the back garden that it integrates the environment.
33. A leisure area with a barbecue perfect for relaxing and enjoying the family.
34. Incredible design in the leisure area with barbecue!
35. Simple, small, but beyond cozy.
36. Leisure area with barbecue and also equipped with a wood oven and fireplace.
37. Recreation area with barbecue in shared space. A good idea for condominiums.
38. Leisure area with barbecue in cement finish: modern design.
39. Leisure area with barbecue outside the house to facilitate the cleaning process.
40. Guaranteed fun around the pool.
41. Leisure area with barbecue in the backyard. The highlight for the wooden lining that warms and comforts.
42. The shade of the tree guarantees the tranquillity and beauty of this leisure area with barbecue.
43. Barbecue and wood oven share space in this charming leisure area.
44. Fun and relaxation with an incredible view of nature.
45. Here, the indirect lighting under the benches brings even more beauty to the leisure area with barbecue.
46. Leisure area with modern barbecue. Note that the project brings a taller table accompanied by stools.
47. Be careful about creating a leisure area with a barbecue like this. You run the risk of guests not wanting to leave!
48. Joining nature in the leisure area design with a barbecue is the best idea in the world!
49. When you can’t count on a large area, the way is to improvise and use synthetic grass in the barbecue area.
50. Elegant and modern!